The Shadow Kevlar gloves provide superior levels of comfort and performance. Constructed with Synthetic leather palm and moisture-wicking, breathable spandex back. Its special “contour cut” offers the ultimate dexterity and comfort. The Kevlar liner adds cut resistance without diminishing dexterity. Thermoplastic rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance.
- Kevlar liner material for cut resistance
- Strong with a good grip
- The mixture of nylon, polyurethane and neoprene make these gloves extremely elastic and flexible
- Non-slip with a good grip on the palm of the hand
- Elastic neoprene cuff with flexible cuff edge made of Lycra.
- Dynamically arranged protectors on the back of the hand and fingers
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable inserts between the fingers
- Breathable and elasticated Spandex back
- Reinforced thanks to high-quality Kevlar® seams
- Comfortable side slit, quick to put on and take off
- Available in . Small , Medium , Large, XL, XXL, XXXL